sábado, 29 de diciembre de 2018

Álbum bebé

Os enseño el álbum que he hecho
para recibir a Cinthia. 
Por fin he estrenado mi encuadernadora.
¡¡Engancha!! Jajaja. 
He utilizado, principalmente, la 
colección de papeles del Altillo de los duendes,




















7 comentarios:

Pilar Garcia de la Cueva dijo...

Un regalo preciso,el album es muy bonito.
Feliz salida y Entrada de Año.
Un abrazo

EL RINCON DE CHELO dijo...

Que bonito te quedó, me encanta!! 😘

Paky dijo...

El álbum es precioso, feliz año nuevo. Un abrazo.

ishita-boss dijo...

Your article is very interesting. And you have decorated your art beautifully. It inspires people a lot. If the subject is good, then it is also fun to read and this is what people want nowadays, your post is really interesting. Inspired by you, I too think I should write an article on a fun subject.
VIP Girl Gurgaon
health tips for students
Gurugram girl number
graceful girl gurugram
Health tips family

ishita-boss dijo...

Thank you very much, you have written this post through your thoughts and this post is really beautiful, such a post has been found to see very little till date and I am thankful that you wrote this post.
sector 29 girl dating
dating girl hyderabad
Gurgaon Meeting Girl Number
delhi girl number
Noida Meeting Girl Number

ishita-boss dijo...

It is said that in life you always get to learn at every step and I am very happy to see your post, I think I will get to learn a lot from your post and I will take inspiration from your post on my website and I will try to make the post more beautiful.
graceful girl gurugram
Health tips family
gurugram Real Girl
gurugram Story
Real Photos Gurugram Girl

Anónimo dijo...

very nice and qulaity desigsn digitizing companies